- slide 1 of 2
The Fighters guild
As the name implies, all those inclined towards the ways of the warrior are found in the Imperial Fighters guild. If you feel your character should be a protector or guard, or aid others in battle with the expertise of trained warriors you can join this guild, where you will find great insight on how to become a skilled fighter.
In Morrowind, the guild has ancient origins, at first created by the Akaviri who were the first invaders of the land. Therefore, despite being an Imperial guild, it begun as hostile and wasn’t associated with protectors of the land. This eventually changed to include all races and was assimilated into the Empire.
The guild has a strong presence across all major and minor towns on the Island. The primary centres are found in Ald’Ruhn and Balmora, where they have grand offices which should help the player in joining. The easiest way to join is to speak to Eydis Fire-Eye located in Balmora. Therefore Balmora can be considered the ‘real’ headquarters of the Fighters guild.
- slide 2 of 2
The primary attributes are, of course, Endurance and Strength. Favoured skills are all fighting ones, logically enough: Long Blade, Blunt Weapon, Axe, Armorer and Heavy Armor. Although Balmora and Ald’Ruhn are the primary locations for the guild you will also find offices in Vivec and Wolverine Hall. Various other members, such as smiths or a Witchhunter are present in the town of Vas. Ebonheart also has its healthy share of Fighters guild's protectors, present mostly to guard the East Empire Company offices.
The Fighters Guild are strongly allied with the Imperial Legion, and work with this organization to keep the land free of trouble and upheaval. They are also friendly with the merchants of House Hlaalu and the honourable warriors of the House Redoran. They despise House Dagoth and also the Thieves guild; some of the later quests involve killing the Thieves guild’s leader and therefore it is not advised to be a member of both guilds as there are clashes.
The current guildmaster is found in Vivec. This is Sjoring Hard-Heart who will give out some of the difficult quests once you have advanced far enough. Other ranks are: Associate, Apprentice, Journeyman, Swordsman, Protector, Defender, Warder, Guradian, Champion and finally Master.
The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – House Dagoth
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – House Dres
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – House Hlaalu
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – House Redoran
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – House Telvanni
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – The Blades
- The Dark Brotherhood Guild In Morrowind - Guide to Guilds & Factions in The World of Morrowind
- The World of Morrowind: The Fighters Guild - Guilds & Factions Guide For Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind: Imperial Cult in Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind Guilds & Factions Guide
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – Imperial legion in Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind Guilds & Factions Guide – Mages Guild Overview
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions in Elder Scrolls III - Thieves guild Overview
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – The Ashlander tribes
- The Camonna Tong Overview - Guide to The World of Morrowind Guilds & Factions
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions Guide – The Morag Tong - Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind: Guilds & Factions – The Tribunal Temple